UMA Motorcoach EXPO is the premier education, networking, and buying event of the year for bus and motorcoach operators from the U.S. and Canada.
· Connect with colleagues from your region in Regional Town Hall meetings on Sunday, Jan. 19
· Socialize at upbeat receptions and evening events like the Sneak Preview After Party
· Get energized and motivated during entertaining and lively general sessions
· Find out what legislative and regulatory issues are on the horizon and what UMA is doing to make a difference
· Celebrate our industry’s award winners and high achievers
· Take home new ideas learned in dynamic education sessions designed by and for bus and motorcoach operators
· UMA Members benefit from strong advocacy on issues that matter to bus and motorcoach operators. UMA is always focused on protecting your business and the prosperity of our industry. We take the lead in educating Congress and regulators about the benefits of motorcoach travel whether it’s safety, job creation, or energy efficiency.
· An expert on-call staff at UMA headquarters can answer your questions and help you sort through regulatory and insurance issues your business faces
· Bus & Motorcoach News delivered to your office twice a month and online 24/7. It’s the paper of record for the bus and motorcoach industry and a valuable tool for anyone who cares about this industry.
· Discounts programs for credit card processing and diesel fuel to the rubber that meets the road with motorcoach tires, some members save enough to pay their dues each year.
· Workers Compensation Insurance program for motorcoach operators that is expertly administered to help you save money.
· Bus and Motorcoach Industry Legislative Fly-In that brings the industry together on Capitol Hill to educate legislators about our industry and advocate for legislation beneficial to our industry so we can best serve the traveling public.
· Safety Management Seminar each fall that connects compliance, risk management and operations managers with regulators from relevant agencies for updates and insights. In addition, attendees participate in professional development critical for anyone involved in safe operations.
· Network of Colleagues you can count on. Ever need help on the road? Advice about navigating a far-off region of the country? UMA members rely on one another for support in everything from relief drivers, to coach cleaning services to teaming up to take on big jobs.
· Driving business to your website thanks to the power of our online directory that’s accessible to consumers seeking out reliable motorcoach operators on the UMA website.
· Resources to help grow your business thanks to the expansive resources of the Motorcoach Marketing Council, powered by UMA. Videos, sample ad campaigns and social media collateral give UMA members a competitive edge in finding new business and keeping those coaches out on the road making money.