EXHIBIT AT UMA MOTORCOACH EXPO
THE LARGEST GATHERING OF BUS & MOTORCOACH OWNERS & OPERATORS IN NORTH AMERICA
Exhibit at UMA EXPO and expand your industry relationships while you build your brand. Seeking and finding new opportunities with trusted business partners is at the top of their agendas. Companies are seeking new ways to solve challenges and approach business in 2023 and beyond.
Reach decision-makers in Orlando, Jan. 11 – 14, 2023. We look forward to seeing you there!
Why Exhibit at UMA EXPO? The Buyers attend EXPO.
This Motorcoach EXPO is your best opportunity to reconnect with your customer base and get the attention of the top operators in the motorcoach industry. Optimal show hours and unique networking events at EXPO offer ways to do business in a relaxing and fun environment among industry friends. Don’t miss this crucial opportunity for meaningful, in-person sales.
Over half of our operator attendees are the owner/president of their company. At EXPO you reach the top decision-makers who are intent on growing and building their companies. They’ve invested in attending EXPO to learn about the best products and services transforming the industry.
Contact the UMA Sales Team NOW to secure your exhibit space and connect with industry buyers – 770-810-6977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unlock the power of EXPO! Top reasons to exhibit at UMA EXPO:
1. Reach Decisionmakers – UMA attracts top industry buyers to 90% of attendees are an owner/ president/ executive for their bus and motorcoach company
2. UMA Motorcoach EXPO is the largest annual gathering of bus and motorcoach owners and operators in North America
3. Owners and operators from across the country attend EXPO specifically to evaluate and purchase the latest and greatest products and services for the motorcoach industry
4. Past exhibitors report a 93% satisfaction rate based on the overall value of exhibiting at EXPO
5. Attendees who reported being active in the market for coaches and/or coach equipment spend an average of nearly $500,000 each onsite at EXPO and an average of more than $2 million each within the year following EXPO
6. It’s the top draw! 2021 Attendees ranked the tradeshow floor as the most important reason to attend EXPO.